Sir Nexus The Great
• Case: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower
• Motherboard: Asus Z9PA-U8 ATX Server LGA 2011 ECC
• CPU: Intel Xeon E5-2620 V2 2.1Ghz Hexa Core ECC
• GPU: Integrated
• RAM: Mushkin 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3 1866Mhz ECC
• PSU: EVGA 1000 G2 Watt 80+ Gold Cert. Single 12V
• Storage 1: 2 x Intel 530 480GBs SATA 6.0Gbps SSD
• Storage 2: 4 x 3TB WD NAS 7200RPM 64Mb Cache SATA 6.0Gbps on RAID 10 (Mirror & Striped)
• RAID: LSI Mega RAID SATA/SAS 9240-4i Controller
• Heatsink: Phanteks Updraft CPU Cooler 3 x 140mm Fans
• Optical: Asus SATA DVD-RW DL 24x Lightscribe
• 8 x BG Gears PWM Red LED Fans
• 1 x Bandi Tech Slot Switch
• 1 x 5 Meter Multi Color Sound Activated LED Lights
• 4 x Custom Red Soldered LED Strips
• Microsoft Windows Server Essentials 2012 R2 64bit
• Case Soldered LEDs with back switch
Sir Nexus the Great is an indomitable warriors who’s pledged his prowess to something greater than himself. Sir Nexus smites high performance tasks with divine authority, bolsters the courage of nearby employees, and radiates as if a beacon of inextinguishable hope. Sir Nexus transfigures on the field of battle, exemplar of divine ethos. To him is given the responsibility to unflinchingly stand before unprecedented amounts of workload and tasks, smiting them with his processing power while protecting his employees with his sacrifice. Where others waver and wonder, his motivation is pure and simple, and his devotion is his strength. Where others scheme and steal, he takes the high road, refusing to allow the illusions of temptation to dissuade him from his obligations. Sir Nexus the Great, take up your blessed and sanctified processing power brave warrior, and charge forward to hallowed glory!
Why is Sir Nexus the Great so glorious?
1. It looks glorious!
2. It uses the all-mighty Intel Xeon E5-2620 V2 2.1Ghz Hexa Core to handle every task being thrown at it.
3. Even the GIFs looks glorious!
4. It has 2x 480GB SSD in RAID 1 configuration just for the OS!
5. This server houses a total of 12TB of hard drive space! (in RAID 10 configuration)