• Case: Ultra Defender II Mid Tower
• Motherboard: AsRock Z87 Extreme 4 LGA 1150
• CPU: Intel Core i7-4770K 3.5Ghz Haswell
• GPU: Asus nVidia GeForce GTX 660 PCI-e 3.0 1020Mhz 2GB GDDR5 Direct CU
• RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3 2400Mhz PC3 19200 F3-2400C10D-8GZH
• PSU: OCZ ZT Series 750Watt 80+ Bronze Certified Fully Modular Single 12V Rail
• Storage 1: OCZ 60GB SSD 6.0Ghz Cache Drive
• Storage 2: 1TB Seagate 7200 RPM 3.5" 6.0Ghz
• Heatsink: Corsair Hydro Series H50 120mm Closed Loop Water Cooling System - Push-Pull
• Optical: HP SATA DVD-RW DL Lightscribe
• 2 x Masscool 120mm Fan Filters
• 2 x Ultra Blue LED 120mm Case Fans
• 4 x Corsair AF120 Blue LED 120mm LED Fans
• 1 x Apevia 120mm Blue LED Fan
• 56-Inch Purple 500 LED Strip Lights
• Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro 64bit
• Case Soldered LEDs with back switch
Version 2.0 - Gauchitronix ON
This PC belongs to one of Bandi Tech's Interns and as a member of the Bandi Tech family we WILL "Signaturize" your PC. Having said that, the PC was in good conditions although some software mishaps here and there but it was configured properly.
Our newest intern began working for us just 4 days before we went to the Optico Fiber event. Seeing a great potential in our padawan we decided to reward him by ordering a couple of parts to make he's PC into a Signature PC.
Even under the stress that the upcoming week we were also going to Kaisen Anime Fest, we managed to rebuild his PC and be able to host it at the event. LEDs we soldered afterwards, which is why Ver. 1.5 is the PC feature in event. Click Here to read on the event or Click Here to learn more about our photographer for the Kaisen Event: Mario Stephano Fong.
Finally, the LEDs were installed, a whopping 500 diodes in total. This PC can brighten up your room if you light fixture ever fails. Aside from the cosmetics, this PC packs a punch with at i7-4770K and an Nvidia GTX 660 most games will play above 30fps on a 1080p monitor and PCs tasks... let's not even bother. Gauchitronix is now POWERED ON.
Other PC facts:
· Builder: Carlos Cobian
· Ver 1.0 Builld Date - May,2014
· Ver 1.5 Builld Date - Friday, July 18,2014
· Ver 2.0 Builld Date - Tuesay, August 5,2014
· Build yours: Starts at $749.99
Hints for building a similar PC:
To fit a H50 Corsair water cooling, we had to sand down the acrylic windows on the Ultra Defender case, this case proved to be unfriendly to water cooling system, even this basic ones.
Use an isolator when shrinkwrapping the LEDs after soldering, you don't want the poles to touch.
If you make a mess during your PC building, don't worry, that's why you have an intern!