• Motherboard: ASUS Rampage Formula III LGA 1366 Intel X58 Chipset
• CPU: Intel Core i7-920 2.67Ghz Quad Core Hyper Threaded L3 Cache 8MB
• VGA: ATI Radeon HD 5870 1.5GB GDDR5
• RAM: 12GB (3x4GB) Mushkin DDR3 1866Mhz
• Storage 1: 1TB Toshiba 7200RPM SATA 6.0Gpbs
• PSU: NZXT 700Watt 80+ Bronze Cert Single 12V
• Case: Thermaltake Urban 31 Snow Mid Tower White with Side Panel & Fan Filters
• Heatsink: Corsair Hydro Series H55 120mm Water Cooling System
• Audio: Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme 7.1
• Optical: 2x Lite-on DVD-RW 24x OEM
• 4 x Kingwin 120mm Silent Red LED Fans
• 1 x Sunbeam 120mm Silent Red Bladed Fan
• 2 x Sunbeam 120mm Silent Red Bladed Fan
• Artic Silver Thermal Paste
• 2 x 12in Kingwin Cold Cathode Lights
• White Glossy Paint on Corsair H55 Water Block
• Microsoft Windows 7 Pro 64bit
Take wind.. WINTER CARDINAL
Sorry, no Lore this time again. This is one of those cases were a client brings a PC that's in horrible shape and we salvage the parts to revive it in a very glorious way. Its former self used to be a Dell XPS 435t as you can see in the pictures, it had seen better days.
So fast forwards a couple of years later, the motherboard failed and the only replacement available is the Asus Rampage Formula III so... why not give it the full Signature PC treatment?
Fast forward again a couple of days, add awesome parts and our Signature PC secret sauce, this PC is now a full fledged power house. It will be used to edit picture in Lightroom and other imagining software. For now, enjoy.
Other PC facts:
· Primary Builder: Paul Bangdiwala & Ishla Alicea
· Assistant Builder: Ludrian Marrero
· Ver 1.0 Builld Date - Friday, July 11,2014
Hints for building a similar PC:
This case say it can hold an 240mm liquid cooling system, yet we tried it and we weren't able to install the top DVD Drive.
This super long VGA needed that we take out the middle hard drive caddy, its an easy fix.
If you need a i7-920 and an Asus Rampage Formula III... you'll need a time machine and we still don't build those.