- Case: Enermax Coenus ATX ECA3290A-G
- Motherboard: MSI 970A-G46 AM3+ AMD 970
- CPU: AMD FX 6300 6 Core CPU 3.5Ghz
- VGA: ASUS HD7770-2GD5 Radeon HD 7770 GHz Edition 2GB 128-bit GDDR5 PCI-E 3.0
- RAM: 8GB (2 x 4GB) Silicon Power DDR3 1866 PC3 14900 SP008GXLYU186NDA
- Storage 1: Mushkin Chronos SSD 2.5" 240GB SATA III 6Gbs
- Storage 2: 2 x 1TB Western Digital Black WD1002FAEX 7200 RPM 3.5" SATA III RAID 1
- PSU: Antec EA-650 80+ Certified 650W
- Optical: HP SATA DVD-RW DL Lightscribe
- Heatsink: COOLER MASTER Hyper 212 EVO RR-212E-20PK-R2
- 2 x Silverstone SST-FF122 120mm Fan Filters
- 2 x Silverstone FF141B 140mm Fan Filters
- 6 x APEVIA CF12SL-UGN 120mm LED Fans
- 2 x EVERCOOL EGF-14 140mm LED Fans
- 56-Inch Purple LED Strip Lights
Microsoft Windows 7 Pro 64bit
Our friend here wanted a PC that resembled The Hulk... I believe we delivered. This is our first PC with purple lighting and I must say, it looks great! This sports are most valuable storage combination: an SSD for OS and 2 HDD in RAID Mirror for avoiding data loss, unless your very unlucky and both drives fail on you the same day; call us for data rescue then, jk. This PC will play many games and while it may not feature the best VGA in the market we can expand and conquer.
Other PC facts:
· Builder(s): Paul Bangdiwala
· Finished date - Friday, April 19-2013
Hints for building a similar PC:
LED strips must be spliced into any 12v line... simple.
This case is pretty space so we didn't have much trouble installing most component, just follow the pictures.