- Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z77-D3H LGA 1155 EUFI BIOS Micro ATX
- CPU: Intel Core i3-3240 3.4Ghz
- VGA: AMD Radeon HD 7850 1GB GDDR5
- RAM: 8GBs G.Skill DDR3 PC3-17000
- Storage: Corsair Force SSD 240GBs SATA 6.0 Ghz 7mm
- PSU: Corsair CX500 500w 80+ Bronze Single 12V Rail
- Optical: 24x Asus DVD+RW
- Case: Corsair Obsidian 350D
- Heatsink: Intel OEM Copper Contacts
- 3 x 120mm Apevia Blue LED Case Fan
- 2 x 140mm Apevia Blue LED Case Fan
- 2 x Logisys 12in Blue Cold Cathode Lights
- 2 x 140mm Silverstone Magnetic Filters
- Artic Silver 5 Thermal Paste
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro 64bit
"DEMACIA!"... cried Garen, spinning around in his sword like an unwinding spool. "It's not effective, sister. It seems that Doran... or what it Hippalus? Forgive me, that is not important. But it seems our enemy purchased some universal armor". "Maybe if you didn't just purchase boots and phantom dancers we would be better off" said Lux, "... but I know what you want, so let's go get it". "Aye," said Garen, "they will all soon fall with our mythical Vadali Legend weapon... power so great, such swiftness, much gloriousness, very power, many blue"; "ok Doge" sighed Lux "let's go".
Ah the Vadali Legend! One very successful Signature PC model that already has a copycat and probably many more to come. Easy to build, easy to maintain and the modification possibilities to build this PC are many. Quick tip: Vadali, means blue in Gujurati, native language of the Indian state Gujurat. I digress, this PC was built for a League of Legends gamer, he just wanted a PC that would play just that in extreme graphics, 60fps and quick load time. This is what we delivered it performs exquisite to its assigned tasks.
Other PC facts:
· Builder(s): Ishla Alicea
· Final Build Date - Monday, October 28, 2013.
Hints for building a similar PC:
Great! You can fit all cable management in the back.
Find a good hiding spot for the cathode's module, or better yet, extend the cable.
We don't want to spoil it, but right after Garen purchased the Vadali Legend at the shop, he received an Enchanted Crystal Arrow to the knee and lost the battle.