• Case: Corsair Obsidian 450D Full ATX Case
• Motherboard: AsRock Z97 Extreme3 UEFI
• CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K OC’ed 3.5Ghz to 4.0Ghz
• GPU: Gigabyte nVidia GTX 770 4GB GDDR5
• RAM: Avexir 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3 2133Mhz CL 11
• PSU: EVGA 1000 Watt 80+ Gold Certified Single 12V
• Storage 1: Crucial MX100 512GB SATA 6.0Gbps SSD
• Storage 2: 2 x 2TB Seagate 7200RPM 64Mb Cache SATA 6.0Gbps on RAID Mirror Intel RST UEFI
• Heatsink: Corsair Hydro Series H110 280mm Closed Loop Water Cooling System
• Optical: Asus SATA DVD-RW DL 24x
• 3 x Corsair Magnetic Fan Filters
• 2 x Corsair 120mm Purple LED Case Fans
• 6 x Corsair 140mm Purple LED Case Fans
• 1 x Bandi Tech Slot Switch
• 4 x Purple Soldered LED Strips
• 4 x Blue Soldered LED Strips
• Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro 64bit
• Case Soldered LEDs with back switch
2015 Calendar Runner Ups - Want More? Get the Calendar!
Deep in the Ocean of Tears is said to be a colony of Sirens. Not even the highest ranking Paladins nor Necromancers of Norrath have come back from journeying into said colony. Alas, only one has been blessed. Rumor has it that this champion solo raided the colony and stole a very priced possession... a silver haired Siren; befriended and made ally, she will lend her powerful battle machine to win more battles against the evil VIDEO LAG!
As you may probably have guessed by the Lore of this Signature PC, this PC belongs to an Everquest 2 player, though not just EQ2, this PC will be used for many more games.
With the 2nd most powerful CPU and GPU this PC is not a toy. Boot time is around 6 secs and most games play extreme graphics at 60fps... though bad programming in EQ2 renderings have thought us that a full on battle will always lower your FPS quite dramatically.
This is also the second PC we've included in our 2015 Signature PCs calendar. To have the highest quality pictures we could use for our calendar we solicited the photographic talents of our friend Mario Stephano Fong Photography. Click Here to learn more about his photography.
Other PC facts:
· Builder: Ishla Alicea
· Modder: Paul Bangdiwala
· Builld Date - Monday, August 22,2014
· Build yours: Starts at $799.99
Hints for building a similar PC:
Fitting an LED strip under the video card is a hassle, but it looks great!
Create all LED strips before the build, you'll save a lot of time.
The Corsair 450D cannot fit a push-pull radiator configuration and if you're using a 280mm radiator you cannot also install a DVD drive at the top.