• Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 AM3+ ATX
• CPU: AMD FX-6300 3.5Ghz Turbo 6-Core
• VGA: nVidia GT 610
• RAM: 8GBs Avexxir Blue- LED DDR3 PC3-17000 (2x 4GB)
• Storage: PNY SSD 240GBs SATA 6.0 Gbs
• Storage 2: 2 x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM SATA 6.0Gbs RAID MIRROR
• PSU: Corsair CX500 500w 80+ Bronze Single 12V Rail
• Optical: 24x Lite-On DVD+RW
• Case: Enermax Ostrog Mid-Tower
• Heatsink: Corsair H50 Hydro Series
• 5 x 120mm Cougar Blue LED Hydraulic Liquid Ultra Silent 1200RPM 64CFM
• 2 x 140mm Cougar Blue LED Hydraulic Liquid Ultra Silent 1000RPM 72CFM
• 8 x 12in Red LED Strips
• 56 in 1 Rosewill Card Reader
• 1 x 280mm Silverstone Magnetic Filters
• 3 x 120mm Masscool Fan Filters
• Artic Silver 5 Thermal Paste
• Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro 64bit
Time to Build
Rise PACIFIC COOLANT!
Sorry, no Lore this time. This PCs has very decent specs for what is going to be doing. Slaving away in an office scanning files and syncronizing data is kinda insulting for a 6 core CPU, but heck! we can! The best aspect of this PC's exterior is how we got those LEDs inside the front chassis, we even created a break away point. Finally, since this PC is going to be in a dusty place, we just covered it with "stylish" fan filters. Any questions or comments feel free to leave them, email us, find us on facebook or on the many more links we have at the bottom of this page.
Other PC facts:
· Primary Builder: Ishla Alicea
· Assistant Builder: Paul Bangdiwala
· Ver 1.0 Builld Date - Tuesday, June 22, 2014
Hints for building a similar PC:
This Enermax case while cheap does have many things going for it, especially to frontal bezel that allowed us to put the LEDs.
Enabling the MSI Fast Boot will allow you to boot into Windows 8 in about 8 seconds, but you must have a certified card for that.
This PC will pacify and cool down anybody... Ok... I'm out.