• Motherboard: Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z AM3+ AMD 990FX EUFI BIOS
• CPU: AMD FX-9590 Vishera 4.7Ghz Turbo 5Ghz AM3+ 8 Core
• VGA: Asus Matrix AMD R9 280X 3GB PCI-e 3.0 1100Mhz with Thermal Activated LED
• RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB DDR3 2133
• Storage: Corsair ForceSeries 480GB SATA 3
• Storage 2: 2 x 3TBs Seagate 7200RPM SATA 3 on RAID Mirror
• PSU: Ultra 750W 80+ Silver Full Modular Single 12V Rail
• Heatsink: Astec AMD OEM Water Cooling with Thermal Activated LED
• Case: Bitfenix Ronin ATX Mid Tower
• Silverstone Red Single Sleeve PSU Cable Kit
• 5 x 120mm Apevia Red LED Case Fan
• 2 x 140mm Apevia Red LED Case Fan
• 2 x 12in Red Bright LED Strips
• 2 x 140mm Silverstone Magnetic Filters
• Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro 64bit
"Master Obi, I've heard rumors that the Empire was developing some kind of 'midi-chlorian generating machine', how is this possible?!" said my Padawan. I looked at him fearlessly, trying not to let my own fear cloud my judment or let him know that I too was surprised and afraid. "So the prophecies have come true" I thought to myself, " Darth Sidious... have you no respect for the ways of the force! I will crush this blasphemous machine".
Meanwhile, in lava ridden Mustafar: "RISE DARTH RUSSIAN! The power of the dark side is needed" said Lord Vader, "We have a long task ahead of us. You must begin the inmediate production of dark midi-chlorians. I've built you to perfection, like myself, to create the new Sith Army of the Empire enfussed with true dark midi-chlorians! Obi-Wan will soon repent for not joining our cause.."
The Darth Russian is our first Signature PC to feature the latest ni AMD technology. With is powerful FX-9590 and the just released Radeon R9 280X Matrix by Asus this PC will produce dark midi-chlorines forever! The BitFenix Ronin case makes the displaying of this PC a real conversation piece and a nice desk trophy. The Darth Russian will be used to play soon-to-be-released games such as The Witcher 3 and is now currently playing a slew of Star Wars games.
Other PC facts:
· Builder(s): Paul Bangdiwala
· Finished date - Thrusday, November 7, 2013
Hints for building a similar PC:
The BitFenix Ronin case's bezel can be taken out to give a better view. Make sure to unscrew it, since the screws are hidden; you might think that it's snap-off plastic.
Order your LEDs beforehand if ordering from China since it takes 1-2 months for delivery.
Beware when the Matrix's LEDs turn red, dark midi-chlorines are in production.