- Case: AZZA Solando 1000R Black & Red ATX Full Tower
- Motherboard: MSI B75MA-E33 LGA 1155 UEFI BIOS USB 3.0 Micro ATX
- CPU: Intel Core i5-2500K 3.3GHz
- VGA: MSI Twin Frozr GeForce GTX 660 nVidia 2GB PCI-e 3.0
- RAM: 2 x 4GB Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz DDR3 CL9
- Storage: Momentus XT 500GB SATA 2 Hybrid Drive with 4GB SSD
- PSU: Thermaltake TR2 RX 750W 80+ Bronze Certified Single 12V Rail
- Heatsink: Cooler Master RR-H101-22FK-RI 80mm Red LED
- Optical: LG Blu-Ray DVD-RW 24x
- 2 x 12in Cold Cathode Red Lamps
- 2 x 120mm Apevia Red LED Fan
- 2 x 120mm Azza Red LED Fan
- 2 x 200mm Azza Red LED Fan
- Crucial 3.5in to 2.5in Drive Adapter
- Aerocool 5.25in Fan Controller
- Artic Silver 5 Thermal Paste
- Microsoft Windows 8 Pro 64bit
The Bandi Phoenix is a phoenix indeed. This Azza Solando 1000R case came to use with a couple of good PC parts his past owner wanted to sell. Most of the parts were salvageable and sold to the highest bidder, but the case being big and more of a personal taste wasn't going anyway.
While being neglected, covered in dust, cobwebs and rust its owner gave us a good deal, so we took care of it. We painted it, cleaned and gave it some deserving R&R. Now our phoenix rises, the Bandi Phoenix. More powerful than before and assigned some of the biggest tasks.
Other PC facts:
· Builder(s): Paul Bangdiwala
· Ver 1.0 Finished date - Thursday, August 1, 2013.
· Ver 1.5 Last Modification Date - Saturday, January 11, 2014.
Hints for building a similar PC:
Even though it's a spacy case, you'll need 3.5 to 2.5 HDD adapters for SSDs or hybrid drives.
You can't ignore the big fan on the windows and on the top, you'll have to build around them.
Don't install a micro-atx, unless you want your case to look ridiculously large.